Read Time 10 minutes
Canva Pro is Canva’s premium plan, which includes additional capabilities such as limitless image and content storage. You can post your own photographs and browse billions of others for $1 a piece. You’ll also have accessibility to 400,000 free pictures, graphics, and themes that aren’t available anywhere else.
Educators, companies and advertisers, learners, artists, videographers, and charities can all benefit from it. Canva Pro is bound to amaze you, no matter where you’ve been originating from.
For those unfamiliar with Canva, it is a visual arts application that allows you to communicate, conduct analyses, and edit photographs of all kinds. Canva Pro free trial has some advance feature. It contains a large bank of stock pictures, vectors, icons, graphics, and photographs that you can have used to make any form of media composition.
Social networking, presentations, brochure, billboard, postcards, blogging banners, briefing graphical, nameplates, magazine articles, certification, portfolios, promo posters, wallpapers, Cds covers, portfolio, postcards, and many other designs are available.
These designs have been divided into categories based on just how you plan to use Canva at the workplace. If you’re using this for advertising, for example, you can select designs from the marketing subcategory.
You can select appropriate designs from the Education category if you’re using Canva Pro Free Trial for Workplace for educational purposes. It provides a large number of templates, designs, graphics, shapes, photographs, and icons from which to choose. Your experience is tailored to your preferences contemporary designs you’ve already generated. You’ll receive suitable themes and patterns that will simplify your work.
Why Canva Pro is worth using?
- There are about 18 million users on the platform (And growing every day)
- Create anyplace (for example, on a PC, on a mobile device (iOS or Android), or on an iPad).
- There are millions of photographs to choose from(Hundreds of thousands of templates)
- Anything (from film to internet) may be designed. We’re always adding to our product line.)
- Tools that are really effective (Users love Canva because they make design easy and fast)
- There are almost 100 languages available (They are empowering the world to design)
How to use Canva for work?
In less than 23 seconds, you can enjoy the using of Canva Pro for free for 30days. Yes, it’s that straightforward. To get you going, here’s a step-by-step approach.
Step 1: Register your Account
Sign up for Canva.com using Facebook, Google, or your email address. To finish creating your account, provide permissions or validate your email address.
Step 2: Login
After logging into the account you just created, it’s time to get started. Create your first design using the search box, or choose a theme from Create a design to get started right away.
Step 3: Create your first design
- In the search bar, enter your selected design type. Canva for work will offer features are based on your search term as you write.
- From the dropdown menu, select the most acceptable suggestion. In a new window, the toolkit will appear.
- To load a free template into the Canvas, click on it. All of the objects can be individually selected, removed, or edited.
- This gives you a lot of flexibility and freedom. You can change the design as often as you want. Add items such as photos, graphics, text, and backgrounds, as well as upload images and emojis. When it comes to altering and tweaking a template, Canva for work has a lot of options.
Step 4: Publishing
- After you’ve finished creating, you can either download or publish your work.
If you want to download it, go to the top menu and click the download symbol, then select the file format and click Download.
- You may share your design on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, your website, and a variety of other platforms.
- Click the Publish to the Facebook arrow (this might vary depending on how you signed up).
- You’ll be prompted to link your social media account or the website to which you’re attempting to publish. This is a really useful tool. You can link your accounts and immediately publish to them anyway of downloading and then publishing visuals to single social accounts if you use Canva Pro for work to produce social media posts.
Step 5: Repeat
You’re ready to make as many visuals as you want, by following the above steps you will be able to utilize Canva Pro free trial different purposes.
Pros and Cons of Canva Pro
What are the Pros of Canva Pro?
1. Canva has over 3000 premium fonts to choose from, plus you can upload your own.
Because so many people utilize Canva’s free version, the advantage of having access to over 1000 typefaces allows you to stand out on social media and Pinterest. You can also upload your own fonts from sites such as Design Cuts and Creative Market.
2. There are over 100 million premium stock photos, videos, audio files, and graphics available
Yes, you get thousands of free photographs, illustrations, and graphic icons with the free edition of Canva; however, with Canva Pro, you get everything the free account includes plus the 100 million assets! This speeds up the process of locating the appropriate image, allowing you to quickly construct your dream design. If you are paying money to other sites for such memberships then by using the Canva Pro free trial you can save that money.
3. Additional Templates
Canva’s free version contains over 250,000 templates (which is really fantastic), but the Canva Pro free trial account adds another 610K paid templates to the mix. This makes designing for custom projects a lot easier – after all, you want to stand apart from the crowd.
4. Create and sell your own template designs
The ‘template’ option allows you to sell Canva templates to supplement your blog income or create a second business. You can also develop editable templates for your team.
5. Resize Magic
As you may be aware, image dimensions for social media outlets and your website varies. Make your original image and select the size or sizes you want to make. You can develop many new sizes with just a few clicks on few buttons. Make your own unique measurements to use that on your website.
Storage: The Free edition of the app comes with 5GB of cloud storage, while the Pro version comes with 100GB of storage.
7. Canva Pro Brand Kit
With your Canva Pro free trial account, you can create up to 100 brand kits, which is excellent if you conduct freelancing or client work in Canva.
Canva Pro’s brand kit area allows you to:
- Allows to upload your logos.
- Make a variety of color palettes for various projects.
This will save you a lot of time while creating graphics because you won’t have to look for your design materials. The brand kit also guarantees that all of your designs are consistent with your brand.
8. Animator Pro
Animator Pro makes it simple to animate any design. After that, you can save it as a GIF or MOV.
If you want to make animated pins, this is the way to go. Although the free edition has a few options, Canva Pro adds more, ensuring that your designs stand out from the crowd. 13 element animations and 14-page animation choices are available in Canva Pro.
9. Folders and 100GB of Storage to Organize Your Designs!
Setting up folders for your numerous projects is a complete lifesaver for bloggers and internet businesses that have a lot on their plates. Canva Pro free trial provide Storage: 100GB of cloud storage and unlimited folders.
10. Accounts for Groups
Once you’ve paid for Canva Pro, you’ll be able to add four more people to your team account! For tiny firms or any solopreneur who wishes to share designs with a customer or VA, this is a significant discount. This equates to one latte each month for each person of your staff.
What are the Cons of Canva Pro?
Canva pro contains most of the functionality you’ll need, but while it has photo editing capabilities, it can’t do the heavy lifting that other tools can. If you work with a lot of photos, you should use Canva in conjunction with Lightroom. On small displays, Canva Pro is a little difficult to operate.
What Canva Pro free trial offers to you ?
Canva offers a one-month free trial with unlimited creativity. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
You can try Canva Pro free trial for 30 days. You’ll only need a credit card to activate your Canva Pro account, but you may cancel at any point throughout your trial period and you won’t be charged.
Within 2 minutes you can enjoy a 30-day free trial by following the steps below:
Go to the Canva Pro free trial offer page and click on “Start your free Pro trial” button.
Sign up with your email, Google, or Facebook account
Step 3: To get started, click the “Try it free for 30 days” option.
In this step you have to click the Try it Free For 30 Days button after you have successfully signed up.
Step 4: Insert you credit card information
In this step you need to enter your credit card information and then click the Claim my Free Trial button.
If you properly follow all of the procedures, you will undoubtedly receive a free 30-day trial of Canva Pro.
How to cancel Canva Pro free trial ?
Here’s all you need to know about canceling your Canva Pro free trial account. You may also put your subscription on hold if you want to come back later.
After applying following steps, your subscription will be discontinued. Until then, you’ll have access to Canva Pro features. Your Brand Kit and designs will be preserved so you may use them again as soon as you upgrade to Canva Pro.
Follow these steps to cancel your Canva Pro free trial subscription before the free trial expires:
- Go to the Canva Home Page and click the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Select “Billing & Teams” from the left-hand menu.
- Go to “Subscriptions for your team” and scroll down. You should check Canva Pro to see when your subscription will be renewed.
- Select “Change plan” by clicking the three dots next to it.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Click “Continue Cancellation”.
- Choose a reason for cancelling, then click “Continue Cancellation”.
- You’ll get a notification confirming that you have access to Canva Pro features until your 30-day trial period finishes.
Canva makes it simple to produce great graphics for your project – and you can do it in a matter of minutes even if you don’t have any graphic design experience. Its pre-designed templates provide a significant advantage because they can be readily customized utilizing a drag-and-drop tool. I only recommend it to small firms and individuals who don’t have the resources to employ a designer and want to do their own designing rapidly and effortlessly without any prior experience.
Canva is a must-have tool for any marketing, business, publisher, editor, student, professor, developer, or anybody who works with advertising and promotion on a daily basis.
If you’re unsure about its premium features then I recommend you to try the Canva Pro free trial for 30 days and see if it’s right for you. You can also try out the free version. Canva Pro will make you fond of it with the values it provide.
Can I use Canva Pro for free?
Yes, you can use Canva Pro free trial for 30-days.
Is it worth to get Canva Pro?
If you want to access to thousands of templates, millions of stock photos, videos and graphics elements, additional 100 GB of storage and unlimited folders to organize your work and designs then you should get Canva Pro.
Can I use Canva Pro offline?
No, Canva is only accessible with internet connection.
Can I share my designs on social channels?
Definitely! You can share your content on social channels whether it is a photo, video or any design.